Sunday, April 1, 2007

The "In Crowd"




Being in Grade Six isn't always easy. It is hard to get along with everyone, because there are so many different people with so many different personalities. Some are bossy. Some are quiet. Some are annoying. I'm none of these things. Instead I'm a little bit of everything - good that is.




Everyone wants to be with the "in" crowd. People will do almost anything to hang out with them. They really don't do anything too exciting, but everyone wants to be there. Some of the people who are in with the "in" crowd all of the time, don't even realize what is like to not be with the in crowd. Sometimes I'm with the in crowd and sometimes I'm not. I really don't think that I do anything different, but maybe they think I do. Sometimes I try hard to get to hang with them, and sometimes I don't care.




No comments: