Monday, April 9, 2007

School


I like School on some occasions. I like School when were doing something fun. I like school when I am getting along with my friends. I hate school on test days and on Days when I am not getting along with my friends.
School is just another place where kids can get bullied is my way of seeing it. Girls go there to get boyfriends and to gossip or make friends. Boys go there... well...God knows why boys go school. my best guess is to 1. be rude 2. Get girls 3. well i haven't thought of a third reason.
I get good grades so I am not so worried about tests and what-not. But I'll tell you what I am worried about at school. What I always will be worried about is fitting in. If their were no school I don't think I would care so much, and maybe that's why I think school is jsut another place for kids to get bullied.
I don't think school is a waste of time i just think their should be less socailization, And not everyone will agree with me. Excpesially the ones who get bullied. you know who you are.

2 comments:

C Hiltz said...

Great blog!

geofflee21 said...

I think what you're really talking about isn't socialization but cliques. Socialization is important. It's so important that people will misunderstand it.